Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts

Today, is Tuesday and my mind is full of lots of thoughts, plans and ideas so I thought this would be a good place and time to download my computer (mind) and start to organize the work in my head.  Here we go:

People are unique and offer many opportunities for learning
  • Try observing how an infant interacts with their parent
  • The language and conversation on a morning ride to school with young children
  • The interactions between employees and employers
  • The failure to communicate
  • Communication without words
  • Focus on the person, their response, emotions, faces

How we use each day tells us about what's most important to us
  • Is our time spent with people we love
  • Is it a day of service to others
  • Is it alone time focused solely on you
  • Is it paying attention to the people that everyone walks by and ignores
  • Is it promoting propaganda, that is not mutually beneficial
  • Is it spent fighting for a cause
  • Is it as a witness of your beliefs and convictions, just lived, not spoken
Every decision I make today will determine my tomorrow
  • How did I begin my day?
  • How did it end?
  • Who did I interact with?
  • How was my true character revealed?
  • Did I like who I was?
  • Are there questionable decisions I made, that I would reconsider?
  • Was I honest? With myself? With others?
If everything was gone, what remains?
  • Me & God
  • My thoughts
  • My actions
  • Another chance to start over on tomorrow
What will you do with today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Leave a comment, share your story, or just check in.