Tuesday, March 13, 2012

GROW....

One Little Word

This is my second year joining Ali Edwards  for the one little word project.  Last year, it was transforming as I used my phrase for the year, "Consider This".  I looked at consider others point of view rather than just my way of thinking and approaching life.  This resonants with doing unto others as you would have them do unto you. 

This year, my one little word is "GROW".  What does the word "GROW" mean, it is to expand from one place to another, to germinate, to cause increase.  My goal is to see how growth happens all around me and to write about my journey.  When I think of growing through transitions of life, it gives me hope that we can experience transformation through the process.  When something is growing, other things are dying off.  The death of a thing, causes life to spring forth in another.  The spring buds only appear, after the dead leaves of fall and winter are pushed off by the new bud.  It's a signaling  for new growth.  Come GROW with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Leave a comment, share your story, or just check in.